Matariki logo
Galerie Maori Kunst kowhaiwhai
Maori Vlas Weefkunst
Home Kunstvoorwerpen Hedendaagse Maori Kunst Muziek Symboliek Nieuws Maori New Zealand Contact Links

English Version
Kete Muka - M04456
Made of 98% Harakeke (New Zealand flax),made of the Flax fibre, the other 2% are feathers, a real piece of art in traditional Maori style.

Terug                    

Maori Bonecarving Maori Houtsnijwerk Teko Teko Maori Jade hanger

Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional

Matariki is onderdeel van handelshuis Oceania.

Maori Moko Masker